1. In One God who eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
2. In the infallibility of the Bible. The Bible is the divinely inspired and authoritative Word of God.
3. That Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
4. That man was created in the image of God to know God and be in personal relationship with Him. Man sinned and willfully rejected the Lordship and glory of God.
5. Because of man’s sin, man was separated from God and sickness, death, and judgment came into the world. As a result “all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”
6. God sent His Son, Jesus Christ, into the world. Jesus, being fully human and fully divine, lived a sinless life. Through His suffering, death, and resurrection we have redemption, healing, deliverance, and reconciliation with the Father making available all the goodness of God.
7. We are saved by grace through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ. This grace is available to everyone.
8. The Holy Spirit convicts, regenerates, justifies, and adopts us as we enter the kingdom of God as His sons and daughters.
9. The baptism of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is poured out that we may be empowered to be witnesses.
10. The Church is composed of all who put their faith in Jesus Christ. The purpose of the Church is to carry on the ministry of Jesus Christ and advance His kingdom by undoing the work of the enemy, proclaiming the Good News of God’s love, making disciples of all nations, baptizing and teaching them to love and obey God.
11. The visible return of our Lord Jesus Christ for His victorious bride – His Church.
12. In the resurrection of the saved and the lost. Eternal life for all who confess and trust in Jesus. Eternal punishment for all who deny and reject Christ.